Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Introducing my friends and myself
















In this blog I wanna talk about my Friends and myself...

But this 1st is about my precious 5 best friends...

And I'm glad to tell you their names and I wanna include their Funny Names and Nick Names...

Maybe some of you know them...

1st is Khairul Idzham (Professor or Kiwi)...

2nd is Jasmine (Auntie Betty or Juice)...

3rd is Venesa (Bugsy or Vinegar)...

4th is Pui Yee a.k.a. Yuri (Shimbhe or Yogurt)...

And 5th is Amir Asraf (Bading or Avocado)...

But we call him Bakla (pondan) haha...

I believe that everyone has their own best friend...

Friends are really important in everyone's life...

Me and my best friends are always having fun...

But sometimes we also argued that means (fight)...

But even though we argued...

We never put away our Friendship...

Because to us we are like siblings...

We play with each other...

We joke around...

We make fun of each other...

We help each other...

And we love each other...

Like normal siblings do...

But my most precious friend is Khairul Idzham...

His my best friend cause every time we support each other...

And he is kinda special in my life...

We also had been through a lot of situations...

We argued for some times...

But I never end my friendship with Khairul...

That's how strong our friendship is...

You don't need to be popular to have many friends...

You need love and care to have friends...

So those who think my words are stupid or obnoxious...

It's because you do not know how to love a friend...

And maybe because your an idiot...

But those who does...

You know how to love your friends ^^...

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

The 2nd is I wanna introduce myself...

My name is Gympy Jane Ordona Daguimol...

My birthday is July 20 1996

I was born in Johor Bahru...

But I'm a Filipino...

Why???

Because my parents are both Filipinos...

Duh "=.=...

I'm weird...

I'm playful...

I'm naughty... (that means I love to fool around)

I'm schooling at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Cheras Jaya...

It's a High School...

I love animals...

I love friends...

I love beaches...

I love gossip...

I love foods...

I love traveling...

I love emo...

I love to have fun...

I love music...

I am Gaga...

That means crazy in Tagalog...

And I love black...

But I'm just a normal teenager living a wonderful LIFE...

K Peace Out... ^^




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment ^^ Peace Out