Saturday, September 12, 2009

My Best Friends In Philippines!!!!!! ^^

Hi again ^^...

Even though I have 5 most precious friends here in Malaysia...

But I also have best friends in Philippines too...

I am a kind of girl who is not selfish...

I never forget about my friends...

I really miss them so much...

Even though I'm having a great time here in Malaysia with Khairul ~ Jasmine ~ Venesa ~ Amir ~ Yuri...

But in my heart I'm also thinking about my friends in Philippines...

And I'm glad to tell their names...

And they are Princess Ivie..

Pauleen Kael..

Jamaica Meir..

Mary Jane..

Justine Faye..

Jamara..

Gil-Gil..

Marianne Therese..

Cristel Joy..

Sheerann Mae..

Florlet Alisa..

Christine Faye..

Judy Ann..

Aldrich Karl..

Wendell Karl..

Joshua Roam..

Alvin Jake..

Patrick..

Jerikson..

Lenmar..

Brent Paul..

Gregorio..

Aldrin Joemer..

Mac-Mac..

Ronnel..

They are also my childhood friends! (haha! sorry ah mga bhez! English ang sulat ko!)

haha maybe some of you will say..

wow she has a lot of friends..

Yup!!! cause one of my hobbies is making friends hehe... :p...

don't blame me about it.. hehe...

So even though I'm having a blast with my best friends here but I also think about them...

sorry I don't have a pic to go with this story..

cause they actually are ashamed to take a pic... lol ...

but don't worry maybe this year I will go back to my hometown..
I will try to take some pics of them k..

Till here k Peace out ^^ ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment ^^ Peace Out