Monday, October 12, 2009

::: Bored :::

Eloe ^^

It's been some time since I last post some new stuff...

I feel so bored right now... Bored bored bored...

I have nothing to do rite now...

Sometimes if I'm too bored...

I will become crazy...

It's true...

Sometimes I'll sing songs like "U spin my head rite round rite round when u go down when u go down down"

Or

"bebot bebot bet bebot bebot bet bebot bebot bet ikaw ay Filipino! Filipino! Filipino! Filipino!"

It's a Tagalog song from the Black Eyed Peas... And I love it...

Sometimes I will shout 4 no reason...

Sometimes I will dance...

Sometimes I'll talk to myself...

And sometimes I'll even laugh...

I'm so weird ""=.=...

We teenagers are joyful and young...

So I think it's not that weird for most teenagers hahaha...

You can see in this pic that I'm thinking of something...

Now these days I'm busy doing Myspace or Friendster...

If you wanna add me...

Feel free to do it...

Both of my email address 4 Myspace and Friendster are...

gympy_wazzup96@yahoo.com...

K till next post...

Peace Out ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment ^^ Peace Out