Thursday, October 29, 2009

::: Interview ::: = = Gympy

Questions by Miss Princess Ivie Dacanay


1) What's you're whole name = =

Hahaha... Gympy Jane Ordona Daguimol... is there a problem ?

2) Have you ever accidentally drink someone's water or soft drinks = =

I'm now a teenager... So I don't want to lie... Yup! It was I think 6 times already!! Hahahaha... It was an accident... I swear... ^^

3) Do you hate any of your friends = =

No... I love all my friends...

4) Have you ever dated 2 guys at once = =

Hahaha... I'm not a playgirl... Nope! That will be rude!

5) How do you react every time people calls you cute = =

Hahaha... This is how I react... Every time people calls me cute... I'll just say... Hahaha... I'm just average... But I'm getting use to it... Because people keep telling me I'm cute from when I was a new born baby until now that I'm a teenager...

6) What's your worst dream = =

It's probably when I was 9... It was a horrible horrible dream... I dreamed that all my love ones was just lying on the ground and with blood all over them... It was so horrible!

7) Do you like animals = =

I LOVE animals! They are not just pets! They are not just cute! But they are also our friend... They can be really fun to be with... But the 1st thing you must know is... You have to train it before you play with it... Or not you will be it's dinner... Hahaha...

8) Do you love your new hair = =

Ah!!! I hate my new hair... I really prefer my old hair... It's blond! It's brown! It's curly and long! It's natural! It's bouncy! It's thick! It's me! I hate my new hair... Cause it's not me... And it does not show my personality!

9) Have you ever dated a guy in the age of 20's = =

No no no no no! That will be silly weird... I'm not like Madonna's daughter Lourdes! I do not date guys who are 20 and over! Next question please!

10) Are you planning to get marry = =

Whoa! Slow down there cow girl! I'm only still a teenager! Marry is still far far away... I still need to cross the seven seas before I could get there... Hahaha...

11) You prefer to be a Filipino or to be a Malaysian = =

I prefer to be a Filipino... Cause that's who I am... My parents didn't force me to be a Filipino... It was my decision... But I'll never forget Malaysia... Cause I grew up in Malaysia... And I was also born there...

12) Do you love the color pink = =

Ewww... Hahaha... I do own some things that are pink... But if you ask me do I like pink... My answer is 100% Nope!!! I dislike the color pink...

13) Are you girlish = =

No way!!! I don't wear skirts... I only wear skirts if I had to! I don't wear high heels! Only if my mom forces me! I hate pink... I hate make up! I'm just a simple girl...

14) If you're friends are inviting you to join them for a 24 hours shopping fun, would you follow them = =

Hahaha... If it's only for 3 hours... I'll follow them... But you'd mention it's 24 hours... I'd rather go hiking... Or chillax at the beach...

15) If you were to choose where are you going to live, would you choose Los Angeles or by the beach in a peaceful wonderland = =

OMG... Are you kidding me!!! I will definitely choose by the beach in a peaceful wonderland!!!! That will be a dream come true!!!

16) Are you crazy = =

Yes! I'm crazy... Teenagers are jolly and young... But sometimes stubborn and naughty... Hahaha... But it's natural... And I love being crazy... ^^

17) If Zac Efron ask you to be his girlfriend, would you accept it = =

Hahaha... Nope! I'd rather date a geek... His too hot... And too over age... And he already has Vanesaa Hudgens!!!

18) Jasmine, Venesa and Yuri are your best friends in Malaysia right... Were you're friendship always been smooth = =

Yup their my crazy best friends... Hahaha... But nope... We had our ups and downs... But were still crazy BFF...

19) Are you dissapointed that you'll not be coming back here in Philippines this year = =

Yup... I'm really dissapointed... Because this is the 1st year I'll not be celebrating Christmas and New Year with my family in Philippines... But I'm also glad that I get to celebrate it with my Friends and Family here...

20) Thanks for your answers GJ... Would you wanna give a shout out to all of your loves ones here = =

Your very welcome Ivie... Yup! I just wanna say... Take care and God Bless You all there... And I love you all ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment ^^ Peace Out